[Bell Historians] Lock Nuts

Alan J.Birney fartwell2000 at ...
Wed Apr 13 18:39:45 BST 2005

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Philip Pratt \(Hotmail\)"
<itsabubble at h...> wrote:
> Thankyou for all of the correspondence about a few topics, it has
been really useful. However, I may have made the chip in Redcliffe's
bell sound bigger than it really is, because it is about the same size
(or smaller) as many other chips already on the lip of the bell from
chip tuning/Ellacombe hammer.

> Philip Pratt.

It might be worth posting something on the bell restoration group- It
was set up so we could all discuss subjects such as engineering, spare
parts availability (redundant fittings availability, etc) and help each
other out with technical matters and advice.
The group is there so we might as well use it.
Alan