[Bell Historians] Re: Bells in organs (Carillon stop)

Richard Offen richard at ...
Wed Apr 20 10:30:51 BST 2005

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "LOVE, Dickon"
<dickon.love at a...> wrote:
> "Thanks John - clearly my memory is not what it was, or the
reference to
> the Regal is in an article and not indexed as such!
>
> R"
>
> So does this lower your 99.9% expectancy. Jim Phillips told me last
night
> that he believes the organ is being stored in Cornwall somewhere. I
have
> subscribed to a Theatre Organs Historians group - once accepted,
I'll ask
> them what they think.
>
> DrL

No. I'm willing to place a fiver on the bells NOT being with the
organ! I just wish I could remember where I read it! Guess I'm
going to HAVE to find time to get up in the loft!