[Bell Historians] The bells from the Regal/Odeon organ

LOVE, Dickon dickon.love at ...
Fri Apr 22 09:33:31 BST 2005

"Bad news Richard. I have heard today from an organ enthusiast that has been
to see the organ, he says that the bells ARE stored with unit. He said it
was two years ago when he visited the organ but they were certainly there
then. He is trying to find the contact number of the owner/guardian of the
organ so we can check that they are still with it."

I had a response from the Cinema Organs enthusiasts list about the organ
which confirms the bells are still with it.

"The organ is in store at St Austell, Cornwall. Along with the EMI Studio
Compton and Granada Greenwich Wurlitzer. All property of Mr Bezley, now
living with his daughter.

It is reported that the bells are still with the organ.

Depending on who you listen too, the organs are not stored well and may be
beyond salvaging."

DrL

not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.