[Bell Historians] London Chimes

John Paul Adams J.Adams at ...
Thu Aug 11 11:47:00 BST 2005

The MC:

>> Is anyone aware of a small 18-bell chime at Ealing Shopping Centre -
>> Eijbouts 1986 and are there 12/15 bells at Fortnum and Mason?

The Ealing chime hang over the South-Western entrance to the Ealing Arcadia
Centre on Ealing Broadway. It is the shopping centre on the north side of
the road. The shopping centre to the south is called the Ealing Broadway
Centre.

Can't find any pictures on the WWW, prhaps I'll remember my camera next
time I'm passing through.

John

--
John Paul Adams, Medical School IT Support Section, Cruciform Building
University College London, Gower Street, London, WC1E 6BT.