[Bell Historians] Re: T.C. Lewis

combineharvestersam combineharvestersam at ...
Fri Aug 19 15:31:48 BST 2005

Bell is dated 1883. Whiston was in Lancashire but now in Miseryside.

I have a recording on my phone in AMR format. I'm happy to text it
to someone in a multimedia message if they have the facility to
upload it onto the files section. Let me know.

The major third harmonic was measured by my ear, it is slightly flat
but definatly major.

Aye

Sam

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Chris Pickford"
<c.j.pickford.t21 at b...> wrote:
> Sorry to "do a moderator" on this bell, Sam, but the one thing now
missing is the date. Could you please supply this information?

> This doesn't seem to be in the list of Lewis bells compiled by
Ranald Clouston (with help from many others) though his extracts
from the Lewis archives refer to a large bell (F sharp) for Muston,
Lancs, in 1884