[Bell Historians] Re:Bells for sale on ebay

Carl S Zimmerman csz_stl at s...
Tue Feb 15 06:47:14 GMT 2005

Cast iron, certainly. But most of what I see there (more than two!)
are not actually from C.S.Bell Co. but are modern anonymous
imitations or near-reproductions.

There's so much stuff on eBay that it's important to give the
10-digit item number if you want other folks to comment on the exact
item you've seen.

_____