[Bell Historians] Requesting photo of Sanctus bell for my booklet

David Bryant davidbryant at h...
Wed Jan 5 21:30:57 GMT 2005

charset="iso-8859-1"

"I am searching for a photo of a Sanctus bell mounted in its own bell=20
cote. It would be wonderful if the "big bells" were visible in the=20
background of the image -- but this would not be necessary. "

You can't have both! Either it is in the tower with the big bells or it is =
in its own cote, which is probably going to be over the chancel arch. I'll =
look later and see if I've got anything suitable, if I have time.