Requesting photo of Sanctus bell for my booklet

sanctusbells sanctusbells at y...
Fri Jan 7 01:57:01 GMT 2005

Thank you to you and David for your help. I'm not sure that I have
yet found what I am looking for, but I certainly appreciate the help.

s.b.

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Mike Chester" <mike at m...>