[Bell Historians] Jill Johnston books

Anne Willis zen16073 at ...
Wed Jul 20 14:57:17 BST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com [mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Richard Offen
Sent: 19 July 2005 23:41
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Bell Historians] Jill Johnston books

> Amazon simply says it's not available yet.

> So where are all her other books available from in the UK?
>
> Anne

Amazon have them.

Only Amazon.com, not Amazon UK, which is where I looked.

Here's a message from Johnston's agent which might be of use.

AW

Here's a link to place that sells books by Jill Johnston:

www.alibris.com

This particular site offers used books in good condition and at reasonable
prices.

I would recommend:

Jasper Johns: privileged Information

Marmalade Me (Jill's first book, and now in an expanded edition)

Secret Lives in Art

You can also order her newest book At Sea On Land via emailing the
publisher:

Print Means Inc. NY NY

printmeans at ...

Best regards, and enjoy