[Bell Historians] Bar Headstocks

billy_clarke03 billy_clarke03 at ...
Fri Jun 3 13:19:24 BST 2005

I think the 2nd (treble of the light 8) was re-hung on a new
headstock some years ago. The extra treble (5-0-0) is certainly on a
bar headstock. Can't quite remember about the treble of the 12...I
think it is still on a bar headstock.

Billy Clarke

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Higson"
<andrew_higson at t...> wrote:
> Matthew's winning, 2nd at Dublin is 6-2-13.I was banking on it
being the 2nd
> at Selby!
>
> Andrew

Huddersfield.