St Stephens, Hampstead

John Paul Adams J.Adams at ...
Thu Jun 9 15:38:18 BST 2005

Whilst working up at our Hampstead campus this morning, I walked
a bit further up the hill to have a look at St Stephens. They
have a WWW site detailing the work being done on the church:

http://www.ststephens.co.uk/

It is a little out of date with repsect to news and funding,
but there are some good pictures of the interior and a plan
for what they intend to do with the building.

The notice board outside the church says that they have
completed Phase One and are raising local matching money
to a grant for Phase Two.

Cheers,
John

--
John Paul Adams, Medical School IT Support Section, Cruciform Building
University College London, Gower Street, London, WC1E 6BT.