Bell Collections

Mike Chester mike at ...
Tue Jun 21 15:23:46 BST 2005

I have had a communication from The Antiques Roadshow (honest!) with
regard to bell collectors. They have asked if I know of any collectors
around Warwickshire.

The only ones I can think of are Gordon Lane with his large amount of
handbells he uses for tune ringing and the Taylor museum, which is in
the next county.

I suspect this might possibly be for the slot in each show that they
now have for someone to show off their collection of emphemera.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to who might be an appropriate
contact?

Thanks

Mike