[Bell Historians] Bell in a mausoleum

Michael Royalton-Kisch mfrk24 at ...
Thu Jun 30 17:15:59 BST 2005

Indeed! Actually I keep saying that when I move on, I will ask for my ashes
to be thrown into the molten metal of a bell being cast. There is an old
legend in a chinese temple (feature in a TV programme a while ago) where,
when their bell was recast, a child was thrown into the molten metal. This
apparently made it sound sweeter. Maybe you could try this at the
foundry?!?