[Bell Historians] Re: This message is not in displayable format

Mike Chester mike at ...
Mon May 2 23:15:04 BST 2005

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "David Bryant"
<davidbryant at h...> wrote:
> > Our friendly moderator is one!
>
> Outlook Express doesn't appear able to send in both - it can only
send in either plain text or HTML. I really don't think it is my fault
(or that of anyone else who prefers to send in HTML) that Yahoo groups
isn't capable of coping with it.

In that case, could you please advise of the advantages of using HTML,
knowing that those on the digest will not get your message? I have
never knowingly used it, never seen the need to either.

Mike