[Bell Historians] Rame, Cornwall

Shaun Brown shaun.d.brown at ...
Thu May 12 00:07:14 BST 2005

i was over at Rame a couple of months ago (to record their rather
interesting hand pumped organ). We did go to have a look at the
bells. At the foot of the tower, there is one rope, although it is
rotten as hell. There are however, three ceiling bosses, suggesting
that the are/were 3 bells hung for at least swing chiming. Sadly,
there is no staircase, and there was no ladder present. I'm going to
try to get over there again fairly soon (with a ladder and permission
from the church). I'll let you know my findings.

SDB