Livingstone

Hoppy(s) john at ...
Thu May 12 20:21:15 BST 2005

While "out in the sticks" a few weeks ago we were being driven from
Kazangula to Livingstone airport via the town in a minibus so no time
to stop and investigate.

In the town there was a presumably brick church painted pinkish with a
tower. The tower had no louvres and I could see a bell in it. OK,
the glance was very short and the bus was moving but I got this impression:

A bell of 10 to 20 cwt with a full wheel.

Anyone any ideas about it?

Sorry but no more information - we were 20 000ft up not long after
that (having a third look at Vic Falls).

John