Taylors - Eayre & Smith merger

Mike Chester mike at ...
Tue May 17 09:43:40 BST 2005

When push comes to shove, we have no real influence on what happens
with the merger. It has seemed likely to me for a while that there
were too many companies bidding for the available work and therefore
there may well be many positives from this merger.

As with any company, if you are placing an order of the magnitude of a
major rehang/augmentation you should research what you want, find out
which of the companies will supply you with exactly that and make a
decision based upon their replies. From the article in The Ringing
World, this seems to be what Wokingham did and, perhaps, this is an
example it would be worth following.

Mike