The Learned Journal

Bill Hibbert bill at ...
Sat May 28 07:19:27 BST 2005

I have just got back from a week away and have read the discussion
about the learned journal with interest. This idea has not been
discussed recently by the RW Board and I do not know their views. I
will talk to Robert Lewis once the AGM is out of the way.

By the way, I am still a keen lurker on b-h even though I haven't done
much b-h work recently. Blame peals.co.uk (which is bell history of a
sort!), the RW office move and the usual pressures of work. I shall be
back ...

Bill H