[Bell Historians] Re: Staunton Harold

Andrew Aspland aaspland at ...
Fri Nov 4 19:19:43 GMT 2005

"As a past adviser who had a number of run ins with EH over jobs which,
when they had their way, turned into disasters,..."

One of the jobs which landed on my desk when I first became diocesan advisor
was a "conservative" restoration project - the three bells in question are
now difficult to swing chime and not very much use to the church. I did try
to direct them down the road of going it alone without EH's money and making
a useful facility but the project was really too far advanced for that.
Andrew