Lost and Found (Early Recordings of Church Bells)

Jonathon Wild boyracer76 at ...
Wed Nov 30 22:04:36 GMT 2005

As a regular user of E-bay, I came across the below link today:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Lost-and-Found-early-recordings-of-church-bells_W0QQitemZ4801155268QQcategoryZ1563QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This may be of interest to someone although I'm
not sure where he has got his recordings from,
and the copyright issue that goes along with it!

There are 28 purchases but at £10 per CD he's having a bit of a laugh.

I am tempted to purchase a copy myself and then
(ignoring the copyright issue for one moment)
produce copies of this CD for half the price. Would anyone be interested?

Cheers
Jon Wild

www.liverpoolbells.moonfruit.com