Fw:

jimhedgcock jameshedgcock at ...
Mon Oct 3 23:17:34 BST 2005

According to Clouston C B of Flintshire, Mold treble is (was?)
inscribed,' PEACE AND GOOD NEIGHBVRHOOD A(bell)R 1732.' The tenor
is (was?) Rudhall 1832 and the others are(were?) dated 1732 - again
by Rudhall.

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "David Bryant"
<davidbryant at h...> wrote:

> [...]
inscription is entirely in Welsh. There is no other recorded bell in
Flintshire with only Welsh on it, but I was wondering anyone knows
of any in the rest of N Wales or the rest of Wales as a whole.