pictures

Richard Offen richard at ...
Sun Oct 9 04:05:48 BST 2005

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "David Bryant"
<davidbryant at h...> wrote:

> I'm trying to illustrate the majority of the pages of the new website
and am looking for good colour pictures showing a wide range of types
of bell installation. I could do with some of early installations - if
anyone has any photos of early bell fittings, or of a short-headed
kingpost frame, that would be very useful.

> David

I would have thought Mr Dalton is the man you need to speak to ...all
our photographic efforts fall very far short of the mark compared his
superb pictures!