More on the proto-NBR

John Baldwin Dovemaster at ...
Tue Oct 25 17:23:41 BST 2005

What, perhaps, I should have made more clear is that the process of
assimilation of submitted information into the Dove webpages is by no
means fully automated. It still requires a not insignificant amount
of human involvement - but considerably less than the task of all
data being input at only one point (which would be overburdening, if
not a near impossibility).

So, please, when making a submission, don't expect the details to
appear on the relevant tower detail page instantly. The associated
Help page suggests a week ...

As to the questions already raised:

1. do read the aforesaid Help (which may well answer your question,
and, possibly, even before you ask it)

2. I'll try to reply to them in an omnibus reply in due course.

Please remember that we are trying to break new ground!

In advance, thank you all for your support and help.