[Bell Historians] Netiquette

Anne Willis zen16073 at ...
Tue Sep 27 13:48:06 BST 2005

-----Original Message-----

Subject: [Bell Historians] Netiquette

Sorry to return to an old topic, but I have just read via webmail the
last Digest. It was almost impossible to read due to the inclusion of
one, and often more than one, complete message from previous postings.
This is exacerbated by those that insist on sending their emails in
HTML format as lots of coding is added into the message and this is
repeated on the Reply!

Please be more considerate when replying to messages. Please crop the
message. Even taking the footers off would be a start!

Thanks

Mike

I have trice tried to reply to the message about the Bilbie article, and
twice it has appeared without my addition.

Apologies

Anne