Church Guide Books - Version 2!

George Dawson george at xnUqxLu4oboO-K8BEIFujFucE9lonyoLM9Ea8gzhyVpMMd70Lab3TJwiyUXt1Yuj_NLW76LM73jPKMhK5UgI7grBCbX9dQ.yahoo.invalid
Wed Apr 5 19:08:28 BST 2006

Please ignore this, its been attached to the wrong email somehow.
Either this machine or I am senile.
GAD

Noted.
GAD
PS I still have an air bed of yours!!!
GAD

->
> RCO:
> "Alas, my impending move to Perth, WA, means they've got to go.   I am
> loathed to condemn them to the recycling bin, so am keen to hear from
> anyone who can either give them a good home or suggest a library that
> would be interested in such a collection."
>
> I'd be interested in any Kent ones you have Richard. And it is my
birthday
> at the end of the week :)
>
> DrL

Sorry, DLC has beaten you to it ...but happy birthday anyway!

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links