[Bell Historians] Baldrick - was Tuning forks

La Greenall eldeworth at bvggbZUJQj5gvnDf9KKsUzO6eZdwq4snCad-crmOOQLHY4LaXToJWElw5ZKl14GDJlfI0Bebcx4v5T4U9eI.yahoo.invalid
Thu Apr 20 06:48:31 BST 2006

Thankyou very much Chris. I've found one copy for sale online - for over
£30! Will try Trevor.

Cheers, Lawrence.

-----Original Message-----
From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
[mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Chris Pickford
Sent: 19 April 2006 22:27
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Bell Historians] Baldrick - was Tuning forks

In the exchanges so far, nobody has mentioned the best reference book on
fittings and archaic terms relating to them - Trevor Jenning "The
Development of British Bell Fittings", privately published (1991) and,
so far as I'm aware, still available from Trevor at The Willows, 54
Bramcote Road, Loughborough, LE11 2SA.

CP

18/04/2006