[Bell Historians] Baldrick - was Tuning forks

Richard Offen richard at 7G0OIA_ZDnaHSZ9I1BZUOHkgu8ST0Bc9QsBdNUgLdHJqp-U5PTmEAobEwBqJfET-3bciw0TNVg.yahoo.invalid
Thu Apr 20 07:53:41 BST 2006

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Chris Pickford"
<c.j.pickford.t21 at ...> wrote:

> In the exchanges so far, nobody has mentioned the best reference book
on fittings and archaic terms relating to them - Trevor Jenning "The
Development of British Bell Fittings", privately published (1991) and,
so far as I'm aware, still available from Trevor at The Willows, 54
Bramcote Road, Loughborough, LE11 2SA.

> CP

An excellent book, but how I wish it had a proper index!