[Bell Historians] Development of British Bell Fittings

Anne Willis zen16073 at q9ksb08zYDYrPV3c2P3iDptXEUN58-GxkOuduqGVmXu5CCYjJUIl-W1w8H0MlrlX6etqaEQH2i2gJ5w.yahoo.invalid
Thu Apr 20 09:19:06 BST 2006

  _____

From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com [mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Chris Pickford
Sent: 20 April 2006 08:12
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Bell Historians] Development of British Bell Fittings

Richard Offen wrote: An excellent book, but how I wish it had a proper

Yes, I have to agree. The same is also true of Trevor's "Master of my Art" -
another excellent book overall, but which would be so much more accessible
with a decent index

Let's hope he provides an index in his book on itinerant bellfounders, which
I gather is due out in September.

Anne