[Bell Historians] Baldrick - was Tuning forks

Bickerton, Roderic K (SELEX) (UK) roderic.bickerton at 8MFlJBOPz8YR4kjbE-VqGfeT6l9s8NOnR4nYm4dxEuSIehxkxT7_EjGORj09L_3ftKgSK-GnAcH3kJ7DSCQbaKbBgA3d.yahoo.invalid
Wed Apr 26 09:42:20 BST 2006

I have had a reply from Trevor Jenning.
Available at £12:50 + p&p.
What a barging!

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Chris Pickford"
<c.j.pickford.t21 at ...> wrote:

> In the exchanges so far, nobody has mentioned the best reference book
on fittings and archaic terms relating to them - Trevor Jenning "The
Development of British Bell Fittings", privately published (1991) and,
so far as I'm aware, still available from Trevor at The Willows, 54
Bramcote Road, Loughborough, LE11 2SA.

> CP

An excellent book, but how I wish it had a proper index!