[Bell Historians] Re: Sharpe's Cardiganshire

Peter Rivet peter at HW0yNcfrLsiqbjZnmkL8ZtZ2cyTESzd_r-y1tapnkT0u9iriV4A30cfQOFjjvmH4OGo_epUoSheZS5vUeoE2yw.yahoo.invalid
Sun Apr 30 12:41:17 BST 2006

Church Green Books have a copy in their catalogue for £80.

PLR
  -----Original Message-----
  From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
[mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Richard Offen
  Sent: 30 April 2006 12:24
  To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
  Subject: [Bell Historians] Re: Sharpe's Cardiganshire

  --- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "David Bryant" <davidbryant at ...>
  wrote:

  > How much is Sharpe's Cardiganshire worth?
  >
  > David

  Whatever you're willing to pay for it!

  There is currently one on ABE Books, being sold by Michael Farringdon
  at £90, which sounds a bit steep to me - I think you will find one in
  Church Green Books current catalogue a bit cheaper, but I'm only
  speaking from memory (my copy of the catalogue is on the other side of
  the world!).

        Bell

    c..  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.