[Bell Historians] Llanidloes and Dolgellau

combineharvestersam combineharvestersam at J3B-sHEtGmc5h9-Ng_vzakkweiQ93Oa0d62xCq-Cm4GJVRFl9K5w2bud9M6Bxj4r28MVu_eKL6M6BVKJ-SMyh4FMLEtGig.yahoo.invalid
Thu Aug 3 19:54:27 BST 2006

GREAT! Thanks very much for a speedy reply

Aye

Sam

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Bull" <a_m_bull at ...>
wrote:

> Llanidloes:
>
> 1. 3-0-2
> 2. 3-1-3
> 3. 3.75 approx
> 4. 4.5 approx
> 5. 5.5 approx
> 6. 6 approx
> 7. 7 approx
> 8. 8.75 approx in A
>
> 1,2 WBF 1969, 3-8 T. Mears II 1824. Ground floor, long unguided
draught,
> difficult to hear, go well but tricky to handle round the front.
>
> DOLGELLAU
>
> 1. 27.25 4-2-10
> 2. 28.25 5-0-8
> 3. 29.75 5-1-6
> 4. 32.75 7-0-19
> 5. 36.5 8-0-8
> 6. 38 8-3-11
> 7. 40.75 10-3-9
> 8. 45.5 14-2-23 F
>
> T. Mears I 1809; front four recast Taylor 1963, rehung & retuned in
existing
> frame with all new fittings. All go and handle well; rather nice.
>
> Andrew Bull

combineharvestersam