[Bell Historians] Historical methods of bell tuning

La Greenall eldeworth at dIA6iaJR7D1lKX9oYxMCQJgocpvtBAPXW0sKyVueRhL5fwvvvjxyEDDMDADjbnIsgvC0-Muj44OtfsRscOR5.yahoo.invalid
Sun Aug 6 04:29:44 BST 2006

No problem Bill. It's just as much a pleasure to learn something new as
it is to contribute.

Chees, Lawrence, Waltham Abbey Hist Soc.