Llanbrynmair, Powys, Wales, S Mary, Llan, 3, 8¾cwt

combineharvestersam combineharvestersam at kGYRmtx5N5hIJVX2FARVSx5lj57QTyrmSpYivUe1XSWUA2RMlpaO-H5ioA7RSBHJkuCMZjq4M66WJBhByYBooC0WnpFBow.yahoo.invalid
Tue Aug 8 12:52:36 BST 2006

Afternoon,
      does anyone know the condition and/or any other details of the
bells here? Dove does not list them as unringable and I'm unsure if
that's because they are:
1. Ringable
2. Condition unknown

The reason I ask is becuase I rang the priest and asked permission to
ring. Permission has been granted and the local press are going to run
a front page story about these visiting ringers.

Aye

Sam