[Bell Historians] Royal, or other names

edward martin edward.w.martin at HfGjhPSL2viMJTUnEu4EWsfFrI_EH4UWVDFznnADj-jmHtfQyglNanHrpy2ubRvc1gtbH-bPVqVPcoE23O6K.yahoo.invalid
Mon Aug 21 16:50:52 BST 2006

Please accept my sincere apologies Richard the apparent tone behind your
response seemed to be so far removed from the outgoing attitude of the
Richard Offen that I know,  that I was truly surprised if not completely
flumuxed.
As a newcomer I confess that I had not understood that "this group is for
those interested in the history and archaeology of *bells, their framework
and fittings*" and wrongly assumed that bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com was
all-inclusive as far as bell history is concerned.
Again, not only Richard but the rest of you please accept my sincere
apologies.
I know nothing of  belfry archaeology so am not likely to contribute
anything of interest to you all
On the suggestion of Roderic Bickerton I might  re-write my findings as an
article to the Ringing World

Once again, I am sorry for being so rude
Bye

Eddie Martin