[Bell Historians] Royal, or other names

David Bryant davidbryant at gy-TrLeJMqwdQePzL9BUHhLLVP5xoJ2DoMuX3br2gj6tZ5RqQ8RLRoiJ5Ku7EdJt_HaPT0hEpkfh5raVQhrb98Y.yahoo.invalid
Mon Aug 21 17:53:04 BST 2006

Just grow up all of you.

This is a histoians' list and I would agree with those who say that this should include the hisory of ringing. It isn't explicitly stated on the Yahoo page, but that was written several years ago when the list was set up and reflected my own interests. I do not have in-depth knowledge of ringing history, hence have not contributed to this debate, but it is a suitable subject for this list - more so, I would have thought, than for the ringing theory list.

So by all means discuss it here, and please stop this petty arguing.