[Bell Historians] CCC Bells & Clocks Committee

Susan & Christopher Dalton dalton.family at xDFZsalTOHKefW3lu5qh2ffqKgnncwOBPyQWoXKHxpm00vkd487UO2h1_HYD-lxamMV2cw0VgekVafGpqrf-.yahoo.invalid
Tue Aug 29 19:23:35 BST 2006

> I wonder how many of you have been "approached" by the CCC to ask if you
> will serve on its new Bells & Clocks Committee?
>
> I gather that at least three long standing members have retired.

Or rather 'been retired'.

I have to say that I think this is a perfectly legitimate question, and that
answers (if forthcoming) would be of genuine and legitimate interest to any
self-respecting bell historian.

This is surely a question of facts, not opinions.  We are in danger of
endorsing the cloak of secrecy.

But if you don't want any answers on this list, David, then perhaps they
could be published in the RW instead?

C D