[Bell Historians] Campanalogia

edward martin edward.w.martin at dTbEXVEvd4r4nfy1-qQ-zfVJ5k5rYOycQHsDHKcPqUPQ8vJmsYZNa0vnQZHSSzZpNz1jOnM-IrKuIyjq_7UI.yahoo.invalid
Wed Aug 30 22:09:09 BST 2006

I have a copy of a facsimile of the first edition, 1677 which was
published by Christopher Groome, Burton Latimer, Northants. It was in
a run of 750 copies published in 1990 so Mr Groome might be out of
stock by now, but surely worth asking?

Failing that, I notice that the NAG Bookservice advertises Campanalogia at $44
"write or phone Bruce Butler for orders or information:
829 N 25th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19130
Ph: (Home) 215-765-8736 (Work) 215-276-5258
E-mail The Bookservice "

good luck
mew