[Bell Historians] Redundant bells in Greenock

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford.t21 at OBTZ-UnZf9GsxUh5XujRQLdzeZDJOnDKfICQa_sxk45H3ZzQtfBCkM0zNlEuiIMhbNS1MRv0Ecl5PYawclX1e7cvcp3asA.yahoo.invalid
Wed Dec 6 23:38:14 GMT 2006

Not sure if Alan Buswell does susbcribe to this list, so for "belt and braces" I've forwarded DLC's posting to him separately and asked him if he can supply details for the G&J work in 1912/13 and 1950. The Greenock job of 1950 is one of the late G&J jobs for which I don't have details in my catalogue of the work of the firm's final years, but (as GAD mentioned) it is included in the extant records at Croydon Library.

I'm also intrigued to know who cast the original six of 1889 - apparently not Tayor or Mears. Any information out there?

Chris P