Musical scales

Michael Wilby michael at aPNE5QSv02TaXBffFkslh8o-txESgCEBZE8s0sNl1DVMsgA9hVbpMrfBiOX5dBkA5MRFlndgnGIDoeJjtvHnh1eNmXeeNQ.yahoo.invalid
Thu Dec 7 10:09:43 GMT 2006

It seems that the focus of the original discussion has shifted rather a
long way from the topic.

Carl has put together some extensive arguments as to why the status-quo
with the Dove site is OK.  It seems to me that most, if not all, other
contributors disagree.  The web link provided by Bill Hibbert (on
enharmonics) explains very nicely why the format used on Dove is wrong -
 the "grammar", as Sam puts it.

Do we have something like a consensus from this list?  I'm certain that
the matter of recording details accurately is right at the heart of
many here.

MPAW