[Bell Historians] Musical scales

Andrew Wilby andrew at BfWLm7KG48p4bZ-a8KRHvcXiOdy2uU1skZnTcjsi8PCdsq4JBintWD39MQQgpOjtNROSKrQ3mzhr0EpQlg.yahoo.invalid
Fri Dec 8 23:12:19 GMT 2006

Yes well done, but as Dickon says to complete the picture we need all 24
major keys.

I don't know from where comes the suggestion that some of them are not
used.... a the point is that all of them can be.

Andrew