Greenock, St George's North

Matt organ1st2002 at s-8okDxrbBTQncQ8NCjj2nFlviYoOK-TSUJ47yuTN8HJcmKevpQ3HNcWhJopAt2LZWjw_Pj_FegQ_AN3YyzB.yahoo.invalid
Sun Dec 17 17:58:44 GMT 2006

> Thanks to bellhistorians and Peter Rivet the Keltek Trust has made
> contact with the Property Convenor for the unified Westburn Church in
> Greenock. I would like to be able to answer Robert's question as to
> how the Church of Scotland dispose of assets but I am afraid I don't
> know but hope to find out.
>
> Dave
> Sec. K.T.

I have been in contact with the church, through the minister, and am
due to set up an inspection of the bells in the very near future on
behalf of the SACR.

Matt Edwards
Scotland