Change of contacts

Alan J.Birney alanjbirney at YMt3l2EtazaKrRU1VywUuViLT44QVuoratBHXh-bCcMSuoQlmWpsb1UH38iUgASwc9fdnA1WEeFcW-AS4zy-.yahoo.invalid
Fri Dec 22 11:16:25 GMT 2006

 I am unable to do anything with my Yahoo email as I can't stop it
bouncing. Please note the change of Email adress and bear with me till
I move into my new home Barnoldswick in mid Jan- Once in, all normal
contact will be resumed.

alanjbirney at 64bT4K0fy1mNAiosIyVYJ6NKn4uW3UafZIxv7zs74VbLmhgFh2SKlrn2XnsjjIqbtsqXTzVGDeLuaGGDNky-hQ.yahoo.invalid

Company phone number and Email T.B.A as soon as I get services
connected.

Alan