Washington

George Dawson george at SSLBz5V9RYb5IeY5bCh4JrcsRBVk4CLK3ecv995VFraFdAhvZF4WtT07Neh97DV4qYiiD31YS5WlZc61spc0C2My7JPzKzs.yahoo.invalid
Tue Dec 26 17:01:04 GMT 2006

What you really need is a light 6 (or 8) in one of the western towers
(better circles for rope sight etc), but then you would have to remove all
the telecommunications equipment!

Two or three years ago there was great excitement when we learned that there
was 'talk' of augmenting the existing 10 bells to 12 maybe even with an
extra flat 6th to allow for a variety of eights within the full ring. Many
of our potential new recruits are teenage girls and a choice of lighter
eights would have been just the ticket (turning the current tenor in to
Double Norwich is always a bit of a challenge even for us older folk)

.

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=5029388/grpspId=1707285820/msgId
=11421/stime=1167143445/nc1=4299903/nc2=3848500/nc3=3848528>