Bell Photographs

Richard Offen richard at pfw1fjtbSp5qKjeBGI-RcEQeZF6wUshVL868QNcUcd0ej0kBXL8fM1EwlqatBZPUGFv7njgQ.yahoo.invalid
Sun Feb 5 10:51:53 GMT 2006

I'm still putting together a Power Point lecture presentation on bells
and bell ringing and am looking for one or two more good quality
digital photographs or scans.

Does anyone have a good photograph of the ring of twelve at Liverpool
Cathedral that I could use?   I would also like to track down a picture
(I know there's a black and white one in George Elphick's The Craft of
the Bell Founder!) of the ancient Bell of Armagh and one of the bell
that was dredged up from a pond at Marden in Herefordshire.

Any help with these would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Richard