[Bell Historians] Re: Bell Photographs

boyracer76 at 0aBgVLzrkKh1xehkHfZhuvSFSqlLBwEt1m3Imxyqn-N2d80x7pWn9XM2DZN5I8o0P_e5h0YJynF0GNyAQHzY3O2p.yahoo.invalid boyracer76 at 0aBgVLzrkKh1xehkHfZhuvSFSqlLBwEt1m3Imxyqn-N2d80x7pWn9XM2DZN5I8o0P_e5h0YJynF0GNyAQHzY3O2p.yahoo.invalid
Tue Feb 7 15:53:15 GMT 2006

If you are after a hi-res movie of the Tenor at Liverpool Cathedral
(640x480) then direct your browser to my www.liverpoolbells.moonfruit.com
page and select the Downloads section!

(it is rust by the way, considering they've spent over 50 years in the
tower, it's shocking the way they've been left to fall in to that state).

Jon.