[Bell Historians] Bells of Liverpool

Ernie Runciman bells at XbwJpgaa0HNmmEn-IjDjgvdlHUPyUyk92lvABPj3jQnUfIgYMnwDMLfznkxNMr-gk1CxVswMOYKP.yahoo.invalid
Tue Feb 14 16:16:46 GMT 2006

Sam

I think I have some photos of Grassendale bells somewhere.

Are you interested?

Ernie

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, Samuel Austin
<combineharvestersam at ...> wrote:

> Hi Peter, thanks for your comments. I'll get to work on updating
soon. Can you provide me with exact dates for the Garston rehang etc,
please?

>   Hope to see you at the weekend.
>
> Aye
>
> Sam
>
> Peter Furniss <p.furniss1 at ...> wrote:
>   Hi Sam,
> I have had a browse around your web site. Very good.
Congratulations.