[Bell Historians] Old recordings

john maloney mary_maloney01 at QYi0KV1fyKdynoyeEylrc7ojtox3b1amlNQORDvTV2s_zxzbovQwLMN9zA3AO-xPoUcDRlt_RHGQE1vF1vpcAMI.yahoo.invalid
Sun Feb 19 05:21:06 GMT 2006

I Have a 78 of the Bells of saint pauls london on Armistace day 1927  rung
by members of  the ancient society of colledge youths ringing half muffled
stedman cinques . a scan of the record label i have posted on the UK based
whirligig website on page 3 of thier thread on "Odd labels and favourite
labels ..."  i also have a 78 of chimes in new york city verry old,
scincerely john maloney