Lifts

David Bryant davidbryant at h5r27ous4XPNLPFSWDXdh_86mBUa3IVZ9i5W9WGOWTCv3Ra2q7Q57iQ2ojYEigoFV-MKmS5ojPranikW72kh8w.yahoo.invalid
Mon Feb 20 21:20:21 GMT 2006

Can I please reiterate what I've said once already - no more messages about lifts!

And as I'm having a grumble, can people please make sure that when replying to messages they only quote relevant passages from the message to which they are replying. Do not just click reply, type a line at the top then click send - particularly if you are replying to a daily digest.

Your co-operation would be appreciated.