[Bell Historians] Lynam

Richard Offen richard at xoVnloh-bKLzeMNfjDx4_BscO6M6kGlCmAA2gha8A18kMvKJ_fqqC12R-IcyAr3ViyamMRc6d8Y.yahoo.invalid
Thu Feb 23 13:31:02 GMT 2006

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "LOVE, Dickon"

www.ascy.org.uk for
> more details.
>
> Richard, you will get your copy when you return to England!
>
> DrL

Thank you!

I assume you managed to resolve the error the printers made over the
colour then?