Handbell origin inquiry

Carl S Zimmerman csz_stl at Wql9TO66bep0JnOJtfAJd0tk6rNbpEk49GnA3UcdA65IzbT1BzSmcUpdhzPDN2S86EeaBCXqSwVh-A.yahoo.invalid
Sat Jul 1 04:26:47 BST 2006

Recently I received the following inquiry.  I've told Mr. Balch that
G&J undoubtedly stands for Gillett & Johnston, but I have no idea
about "ARP".  Can anyone enlighten us?

Carl